A combination of designs is available to tailor a building specific to your individual needs. Combine a sun lounge with a Victorian or two Victorians together, the results of which are featured in this section. The combinations are endless and the choice is yours. The beauty of a combination conservatory is not only the individuality of the style but the vast space it will offer you. Many can be used for dual purposes such as a separate sitting area and play area or perhaps for the active household even to enclose a swimming pool.
Bespoke Conservatory Design
To ensure that the conservatory you buy is the best possible design for your home we offer a bespoke conservatory design service. This includes a full survey of your home and expert advice on the options available to fit your requirements which may include the choices below:
- Fully glazed or dwarf wall conservatory. The dwarf wall will reduce the visual vertical scale of the conservatory and blend in with existing brickwork
- Insulated panels for extra heat retention and privacy
- Number of power points and where should they be positioned
- Type of conservatory flooring – tiles or laminate
- Lighting design and location
- Heating and cooling
- Type of conservatory furniture and fade resistant materials best suited to this environment
All conservatories and windows have Pilkington “KS” Glass, to retain heat in winter and keep you cool in the summer.